Tehillim Series | Psalm One | Part Three
1. The praises of a man are that he did not follow the counsel of the wicked, neither did he stand in the way of sinners nor sit in the company of scorners.
2. But his desire is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be as a tree planted beside rivulets of water, which brings forth its fruit in its season, and its leaves do not wilt; and whatever he does prospers.
4. Not so the wicked, but [they are] like chaff that the wind drives away.
5. Therefore, the wicked shall not stand up in judgment, nor shall the sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6. For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.